If your Laptop turns on but is does not function properly:
- Please create a ticket using the "Request Help" Button at the top of the page.
- We will walk you through diagnostics of your computer in an attempt to correct any issues your laptop may have.
- If your computer is found to be in need of repair, please reach out to your warranty provider for further assistance.
If your laptop does not turn on at all:
- If possible, test a different charger that you know is working.
- Attempt to power on laptop
- If laptop powers on, you will need a replacement charger
- If laptop still does not power on, continue on to Step 5
- Disconnect the AC adapter and, if possible, remove the battery. If battery cannot be removed, skip to step 12
- Hold down the power button for thirty seconds to drain any residual power in the laptop.
- Without replacing the battery, plug the AC adapter back into the laptop.
- Press the power button to turn on your laptop.
- If the laptop powers on, shut down the laptop normally.
- When the laptop is powered down, put the battery back in the laptop.
- Power on the computer, and verify that it boots correctly.
- If laptop still does not power on, you will need to have your laptop repaired. Please reach out to your warranty provider for further assistance.