The S.W.A.T. Team assists both Undergraduate and Graduate students in the College of Engineering with:
- Hardware and Software Diagnostics
- Software Installation
- Operating System Installation
- Bootcamp Installations for Mac
- Driver Issues
- Virus Removal
- Networking Issues
This is a FREE service provided to all Undergraduate and Graduate students in the College of Engineering no matter where you purchased your computer!We can be reached via phone, email, or our request help option at the side of the page for remote support
- In-person service is available during Office Hours (9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday, 1PM to 5PM Monday to Friday during Summer)
- High-End Workstations are available to help meet high-demand tasks.
- Workspace is available for studying, homework, and/or projects
In the event your computer needs to be repaired, the S.W.A.T. Office can also provide a loaner laptop for up to 3 weeks!
- Free for all Undergraduate and Graduate Engineering Students (requires proof of repair or replacement).
- It does not matter where you purchased your computer, you are still eligible for the Loaner Program as an Engineering Student
- Proof of repair or replacement is required in order to receive a loaner computer