The Following Software Packages are available from Network Software for all undergraduate engineering students:
- Autodesk Student Products
- DyKnow Vision
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project Pro
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Windows
- PDF Annotator
- Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Virtual Machines for Microsoft Windows Enterprise for VM for Parallels and VMWare
Visual Studio is available for free from the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools site.
How do you get the software?
- You must sign both your Undergraduate Bundle and Engineering Bundle license agreements in Software Sales located in Torgersen Bridge before you will be granted access.
- If you are off campus (or not connected via VT-Wireless or VT-WLAN) you must connect to the VPN first.
- Connect to Network Software and download your software.