Initiating Student Support
You can reach SWAT using the following methods:
- You can reach the SWAT Office by phone at 540-231-7815. We are available during support hours
- If we are unable to resolve your issue over the phone, we will ask that you visit us in person. No appointment necessary.
- If the phone lines are full please create a ticket through the SWAT website and a technician will contact you as soon as possible.
- Clicking the “Request Help” button at the top of the page will take you to our custom support page. You will need to login using your CAS Username/Password
- Once logged in please give a brief description of your issue, any troubleshooting steps you’ve taken, and any error codes you have received.
- Issues received after 5PM and over the weekend will be attended to during office hours the next business day
- A technician will contact you as soon as possible after your ticket has been submitted
- You can email us directly at email@example.com for any general questions.
- If you are not on campus and need to schedule virtual support, please send us an email with your availability so that we can schedule a Zoom meeting
- In-Person troubleshooting will be available to students on campus, no appointment necessary.
- Loaner laptops will be available to students on campus who are currently having their computer repaired. Proof of repair will be required in order to obtain a loaner.
If we determine your computer is having a hardware problem, we will direct you to the appropriate channels to have your computer repaired. SWAT does not perform any hardware repairs.